Based in Montreal, Canada
September 10, 2015
PC / PlayStation 4 & 5
Press / Business contact:
EVOLVE PR – Kate Hall, [email protected]
Through your journey:
- Experience a story as you witness the last breath of different cultures
- Meet a diverse cast of characters on your way, who will change the course of your story
- Explore a beautiful and poetic fantasy world
- Collect memories, make recordings, and discover the secrets of the world of Season
- Wind your way through stunning landscapes on your bicycle
Awards & Recognition
Winners of Xsolla’s XDC Contest
About the Studio
The studio experienced a wind of change as cofounder Amélie Lamarche became the chief executive officer in 2019, leading to a project very different from their previous game Darwin Project (2018). “I really wanted the studio to build a game that is unique in its genre, accessible to a wide audience, and leads players into a striking story, elegant and fully felt. Kevin presented this idea to me at the right time and the universe it offered immediately charmed me. Season’s creative direction pushes the boundaries of anything I’ve seen so far. It is a quest for adventures of astonishing beauty, but also full of the unexpected.” said Ms. Lamarche.
Founded in 2015 in Montreal, Scavengers is an independent video game studio bringing together a diverse team of daring creators. Designing and imagining all of the video games they produce, this multidisciplinary group aims to provide unique experiences to its players through unique worlds. Pushing aside conventions, the studio is a playground that stands out for its variety of perspectives, a place where challenge and collaboration are the basis of creation.
* BY ENTERING MY EMAIL, I CONSENT TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE NEWS AND OFFERS FROM SCAVENGERS STUDIO.
I MAY UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME.